Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Jesus is More than Enough!

God is so faithful to me.. ALL THE TIME!  When I think I'm at the bottom of my well, He refills it from the most unsuspecting direction!  
I prayed 2 very specific things this morning (that required faith, shutting down the doubt in my mind and believing for His provision) and both were answered before the day barely got started!  I still am amazed.  I am not saying this to boast in my praying, but to boast in our God, who answers prayers and wants so desperately to connect with you and intercede into the life He created for one purpose.. to know Him.  Are you fulfilling your purpose today? There's nothing better. 
I challenge you that whatever you are facing today, whatever your discontentment is in.. Finances, Physical, Emotional, Relationship, Spiritual.. Would you turn to Jesus and place Him in that space?  Because more than wanting to answer our prayers and grant our needs.. He wants to bring us to a place of contentment.  Not in ourselves, but in Him.  That no matter what, Jesus is more than enough!  
Last week I read in Philippians 4 :10-13 where Paul says he has found the secret of contentment in any circumstance, whether plenty or hunger, abundance or need..  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 
Sometimes God takes us to a place where we lack.. in finance, in relationship, in our health, brokenness, (you fill in the blank)… He brings us to these places where we can learn that He is all we need.  Our God is a jealous God, he demands all of us.  I thank God for the trials in my life that have gotten me to this most precious place of rest in Him. 
It's Monday!  Where are you?  Start your week and start talking with a God who loves and desires your all, and see what He can do in that place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment