Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Give Love


Here is a link for those who wish to send cards to human trafficking survivors and give a gift. This is through A21 which I introduced last night. 

LET'S CELEBRATE FREEDOM!
YOU can make a difference in the life of a human trafficking survivor. This holiday, as you give to family and friends, why not send a personalized card to one of our shelters across the globe? Your support and encouragement means the world to our survivors as they move from a point of crisis to a state of stability. Thanks to your generosity, we can help our survivors overcome their trafficking experience, transition back into society, and find lasting restoration.

"At the shelter we were offered everything that we needed. And through the time I was there, I learnt much about who I am... and what I want." - Anna [A21 Survivor]

https://www.a21.org/campaigns/donate.php?linkid=3943

No comments:

Post a Comment