I love this on a flank steak, which you then cut against the grain in thin slices. Served with a simple linguini aoli with maybe a chopped tomato, sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley and some fresh grated parmesan.. renders dinner perfection.
Steak Marinade2-to-2 1/2 pound London broil or flank steak
• 4 large garlic cloves, mashed and roughly chopped
• 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
• 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
• 1 teaspoon dried basil, crumbled
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
• 1/2 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
• Whisk in...
• 2/3 cup olive oil
Pour over meat in a large ziplock bag.
Marinate in fridge overnight.
(However... this works really well just marinating anywhere from 6 hours to 2 days.)